Experience the magic of Ladakh! Visit its serene monasteries, drive along the Indus River and conquer the highest mountain passes in the world. You will also visit an ancient palace and the gravity-defying Magnetic Hill. A trip to the Nubra Valley is a trekker’s inevitable halt and a day at the beautiful Pangong Lake is like icing on the cake.
Leh Ladakh – 4 Nights / 5 Days
Arrival in Leh upon arrival you will be assist by our local Rep. Transfer to hotel. Take complete rest for the day for acclimatization to the high altitude of Leh (11,500 ft/ 3500 mtrs). Overnight in hotel.
After breakfast you drive downstream along the River Indus on Leh – Kargil Highway. And start our sightseeing with Hall of Fame (Museum Constructed by India Army) near Leh is worth a visit for every Indian, and proceed further to Gurudwara Patthar Sahib Nestled deep in the Himalayas, A drive of another 4 km took us to Magnetic Hill which defies the law of gravity & further Driving through a picturesque landscape we reached the Confluence Of The Indus And Zanskar River. After visiting above places we drive further to Alchi Monastery over a century old, its wall paintings are very similar to those of the Tabo gompa in Spiti, Himachal Pradesh. Unlike other monasteries, which are usually on a cliff top or cling to a mountainside, Alchi is at ground level and is nestled in the shade of a garden. Later we drive to Leh and check-in the Hotel.
After an early breakfast we leave for Pangong Lake enroute visiting Shey Palace, The ancient capital of Ladakh & 3 Idiots Rancho School & further 5 Kms Driving through a picturesque landscape we reach Thiksey an impressive complex rising tier upon tier on a hill above the village. After visiting above two monasteries we drive further towards Changla Pass 5486 Mtrs. The long easy ascent takes you to Changla pass through its winding roads passing through Sakti Village. Stop at the Changla Pass for a quick photograph session and drive down to the village of Tangtse, where you can relax for a cup of tea. Leaving Tangtse for Pangong you pass through few small villages of Changthang and finally you can have a sudden view of the Pangong lake situated at 14,000 feet (4,267 m). This famous blue brackish Lake of Pangong is 5/6 Kms wide and over 133 Kms long with half of its running the other side of the “Indo China Border”. One rarely feels so close to nature and environment and the scenery is unforgettable. After the success of 3 Idiots, this beautiful natural location has attracted more tourists from all over the world and later we drive back to leh check in at our hotel for Overnight.
After breakfast drive to Khardung la, the highest motorable road in the world at 18,390 ft. is around 39 Kms away from Leh. Return to the hotel for hot lunch.
Later In the evening you can stroll around the market place for some last minute souvenir shopping. Overnight at Hotel in Leh
Tour concludes. Vision Holidays. thanks you for your patronage and ensures a punctual transfer to Domestic Airport to catch the flight for your onward Destination.
- 4 Nights Stay with Breakfast & Dinner ( MAP )
- All local Sightseeing Transport & Airport drop/pick-up
- Wild-life and inner line permit
- The Ladakh Autonomous Hill Development council fee
- Accommodation on twin Sharing / Double bed Deluxe A-Grade hotels
- Roundtrip Hotel Transfers
- All tour by Innova car/Scorpio jeep/Sumo grand
- Historic Area Nearby
- Any Kind of Airfare
- Monument & Museum entrance Fees
- English Speaking guide
- Any Kind of Personal expenses or Optional Tours / Extra Meals Ordered
- Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone Calls
- The Services of Vehicle is not included on leisure days & after finishing the sightseeing tour as per the Itinerary
- Any Kind of Drinks (Alcoholic, Aerated)
- Cost of incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors and any situation arises which are beyond our control.