There are numerous tourist attractions in Kerala if you are planning your holiday in “God’s own Country”. Kerala is located on the tropical southwestern coast of India. One of the most popular tourist destinations, Kerala’s art and architecture, Ayurveda and spa, beautiful hill stations with great natural beauty, palm-fringes backwaters, breathtakingly beautiful beaches and magnificent monuments and temples. Add to it the rich culture and tradition, abundant wildlife, world class hotels and gracious hospitality, it isn’t surprising that Kerala has been rated one of the 50 Places in the World to Visit in a Lifetime by National Geographic Traveller.
01 Cochin – 02 Munnar – 01 Thekkady – 01 Alleppey / Kumarakom: 05N/06D
Arrive at Cochin airport or station. Check-in to the hotel and later go for local sightseeing of Cochin where you can visit Dutch Palace, Jewish Synagogue, Chinese fishing nets, St. Franchise church, Marine Drive. Evening back to hotel.Overnight stay at hotel.
After Breakfast processed for the Munnar which is 150kms (4hrs) drive from Cochin. Later Check-in to the hotel and whole day for relaxation. Overnight stay at hotel.
After breakfast go for local sightseeing of Munnar where you can visit Mattupatty Dam, Echo Point, Tea Plantation visit, Rajmalai, Ervikulam National Park. Evening back to hotel.Overnight stay at hotel.
After breakfast check-out from hotel and processed for the Thekkady which is around 125kms (4hrs) drive from Munnar.Later check-in to the hotel and visit Periyar Wild life sanctuary ( Extra Cost ) and later go for spices plantation and shopping. Evening back to hotel. Overnight stay at hotel.
After breakfast check-out from hotel and processed for the Kumarakom/Alleppey which is around 160kms (5hrs) drive from Thekkady. Later check-out from hotel and visit Kumarakom bird sanctuary. Evening enjoy at back waters Cruises (Extra Cost). Late evening back to hotel. Overnight stay at hotel.
After breakfast check out from hotel and processed for Cochin which is 100kms (2hrs) drive from Kumarakom for your flight or train for your home with lots of beautiful memories of tours.
Extra : Service tax 3.09% on total bill amount.
Supplementary cost for Ac Dlx. Houseboat instead of hotels will be Rs. 2000 Per Person. & Ac Premium Houseboat @ 3500 Per Person.
All Applicable Taxes. Except Service Tax 3.09% Will be extra on all the packages.
Package Valid from 01st April to 30th September 2014.
Rates subject to Change without any Prior Notice.
- Accommodation as per the mentioned hotels or Similar
- Breakfast in all the hotels
- Ac Vehicle at disposal as per the Itinerary Only
- Above rates are valid till 30th September 2015 & rates are not valid between Diwali, X-mas & New Year Period or Festival Periods
- All Air Travel
- Monument and Museum entrance Fees, etc
- Any Kind of Optional Tours / Extra Meals Ordered
- Personal expenses like Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone Calls, etc
- The Services of Vehicle is not included on leisure days & after finishing the sightseeing tour as per the Itinerary
- Any Kind of Drinks (Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated)
- Guide fees
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head "Cost Includes"
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control