Shimla is full of tourist attractions that are worth visiting. They may intrigue some with their rich historical legacy and for some, they are the perfect places to indulge in some good photography. Shimla is a photographer’s paradise and you will find some of the most picture perfect shots over here. Read on further about the famous tourist attractions of this lovely hill station of India and plan your tour to Simla.
Shimla – Manali – Chandigarh – 6 Nights / 7 Days
Arrival at Delhi railway station / Airport, our special vehicle pick up you & drive you to Shimla (345 Kms / 9 Hrs). When ever reach at Shimla check into your hotel & get fresh. Evening free for leisure & take your dinner at hotel. Overnight stay at hotel in Shimla.
After breakfast proceed for wonderful day excursion to Kufri. In Kufri enjoy a walk through thick cedar woods to Mahasu Pick for amazing view of mighty Himalayas. Enjoy Horse riding at your own cost. You can do wonderful photography also. Evening come back to the Resort & do some shopping at very famous Mall road of Shimla. Enjoy your dinner at Hotel. Overnight stay at hotel in Shimla.
After taking breakfast transfer to Manali (250 Kms/ 8 Hrs). When ever reach at Manali check into your Hotel & get fresh. Take your dinner at Hotel. Overnight stay at hotel in Manali.
After breakfast proceed for full day local sightseeing of Manali like Hadimba Temple, Tibetan Monastery, Lord Buddha and Tankha paintings, Vashistha Temple for “Hot & Cold water Kund”, Club House. The evening is free leisure & you can move around to the Mall Road for shopping. When ever reach at Hotel take your dinner at hotel. Overnight stay at hotel in Manali.
After breakfast proceed on a day excursion to the Rohtang Pass also called Snow Point of Himachal – enjoy the beauty of year round snow caped mountains. The rest of the day is free to explore this picturesque town on your own. Evening free for leisure & enjoy your dinner at Hotel. Overnight stay at hotel in Manali.
After taking breakfast proceed to Chandigarh (275 kms / 9 Hrs). When ever reach at Chandigarh check into your hotel & get fresh. Evening free for leisure. Take your Dinner. Overnight stay at Hotel in Chandigarh.
After breakfast take a transfer to Delhi (250 Kms / 5 Hrs). When ever reach at Delhi proceed as per your further journey schedule towards to your home town.
Extra : Service tax 3.09% on total bill amount.
Optional activity :
Extra Supplement Vehicle Cost at Manali.
Rohtang Pass by Tavera / Qualis / Sumo = Rs. 3500/- Per Vehicle.
Rohtang Pass by Alto / Indica = Rs. 2800/- Per Vehicle.
Manikaran by Alto / Indica = Rs. 2800/- Per Vehicle.
- Accommodation as per the mentioned hotels or Similar
- Daily Breakfast & Dinner at Shimla / Manali & Chandigard
- 02 Passengers - All Transfer & Sightseeing by 01 AC Indigo as per the itinerary
- Vehicle Cost include vehicle on disposal from Delhi to Chandigarh
- Driver Allowance
- Package Valid from 01st April to 15th July 2014
- Rates subject to Change without any Prior Notice
- Above rates are not valid between Diwali, X-mas & New Year Period or Festival Periods
- Government Service Tax 3.09% on Total bill amount
- All Air Travel
- Monument and Museum entrance Fees, etc
- Any Kind of Optional Tours / Extra Meals Ordered
- Personal expenses like Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone Calls, etc
- The Services of Vehicle is not included on leisure days & after finishing the sightseeing tour as per the Itinerary
- Any Kind of Drinks (Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated)
- Guide fees
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head "Cost Includes"
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control